10/21/2005

Those Good Old Days



This photo reminds me a funny memory of mine. When I was a 4th grade kid, I was so jealous about that the boy who sat next to me could wear a pair of "gorgous" glasses. I sat near the TV set intentionally for the purpose of making my eyes "suitable" for a glasses. Oh, my God. I was so stuip then.

What's your comment about this photo? Do you have any funny memories that you can share with us?

Do you know the English expression,"Those good old days"?

Please do share your thought.

4 Comments:

At 23/10/05 15:47, Anonymous 匿名 said...

美好的舊時光

 
At 24/10/05 12:23, Anonymous 匿名 said...

我小時候也一樣那麼笨,看到別人戴眼鏡,好想就高了一級,心裡也很想戴,不過沒有特別努力就是了

 
At 24/10/05 21:09, Anonymous 匿名 said...

I have similar experience too.

 
At 24/10/05 21:46, Anonymous 匿名 said...

美好舊時光.

我最懷念小時候昏暗雜貨店裡那些五彩繽紛的糖果和抽籤換獎品.

 

張貼留言

<< Home